Scheepersdijk 1, 5062EA in Oisterwijk
+31 13 207 07 70
Tom van den Nouweland is the Data Protection Officer of Vel’Or Event Agency. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data processed by Vel'Or Event Agency:
- First and last name
- Address details
- E-mail address
- Phone number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that Vel'Or Event Agency processes:
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under the age of sixteen. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, Vel’Or Event Agency cannot verify that a visitor is over the age of sixteen. Vel’Or Event Agency therefore recommends that parents be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that Vel’Or Event Agency has collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and Vel’Or Event Agency will arrange for the removal of the information in question.
For what purpose and on what basis Vel'Or Event Agency processes personal data:
- Sending a newsletter
- Automated decision making
Vel’Or Event Agency does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Vel’Or Event Agency) being involved.
- How long Vel’Or Event Agency keeps personal data
Vel’Or Event Agency will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected. Vel’Or Event Agency uses the following retention periods for the below (categories) of personal data:
- Personal information > Anytime > Any subsequent requests and invoices.
- Address > Anytime > Any subsequent requests and invoices.
- Phone number > Anytime > Any subsequent requests.
- E-mail address > Anytime > Any subsequent requests and invoices.
- Sharing personal data with third parties
Vel’Or Event Agency does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it to third parties if it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
What are cookies?
Vel'Or Event Agency uses the following cookies:
- Functional To record visitor behavior to promote ease of use during your online visit.
- Personal data To track your browsing behavior, thereby enabling targeted advertisements and to conduct tests.
- Statistics Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to improve the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if legally required to do so and/or if third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google may use the information for other Google services.
- Social Media To allow ‘Social plug-ins’ to function so you can share found information with friends and followers.
- Advertising For tracking whether you have already purchased certain services from us.
- Third Parties Vel’Or Event Agency has no control or control over these. Vel’Or Event Agency only provides the platform that enables the placement of these third-party cookies.
Vel’Or Event Agency tries to anonymize this data as much as possible. This data is not provided to third parties.
Technical explanation of the cookies used for this purpose:
Vel’Or Event Agency would like to point out that if you have deactivated cookies via your browser settings, it is possible that certain functions will not work or that you will not be able to use certain services. In any case, you will then see the cookie information bar on every page since our website will then not be able to store (in a cookie) the fact that you have visited the website before and may even have already made a choice between accepting/not accepting cookies.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct and/or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Vel’Or Event Agency and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to Vel’Or Event Agency to send the personal data that Vel’Or Event Agency holds about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data portability of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number. This is to protect your privacy. Vel’Or Event Agency will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Vel’Or Event Agency would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How Vel'Or Event Agency secures personal information:
Vel’Or Event Agency takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to protect against misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.